The results of the WHEYLAYER project were highly successful and WHEYLAYER has been recognized by the European Community among their star projects with high potential. The WHEYLAYER 2 project will build on those promising research results and bridge the gap that will lead to the full scale industrialization and commercialisation of this new environmentally friendly packaging materials worldwide.
Pilot productions of tubes and cans as well as blisters and trays will be established in order to obtain packaging that will be tested by different sectors: food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
- Demostration session of Wheylayer2
- Wheylayer at the PLMA trade fair
- Plastics Today highlights Wheylayer in an article about Bioplastic solutions
- Great success for wheylayer with over 200 visitors interested on the unique new O2 barrier biopolymer
- TUBA receives the Best Eco Product 2013 in recognition of Wheylayer